We are looking to protect one of the most beautiful parts of the County Durham countryside from being overwhelmed!
Do not think that this development will not affect YOU!
Say NO to a 4000+ capacity pig shed adjacent to Ragpath Woods Esh Winning
- Access and road/transport issues
- Pollution with regard to smell and slurry pits
- High levels of ammonia and spreading of such waste on local farm
- Destruction and impact on local wildlife, countryside and total disregard for area of natural beauty
- Ragpath Woods, which are heavily used by local people and visitors
- Impact due to Obnoxious smells in the area
- The impact on local residents and their health
- Slurry from the facility is to be disposed of onto nearby land